11. Taking the iPod Further
In This Chapter
- Use your iPod like it’s a $2 watch, only a lot better.
- Play some iPod games.
- Keep your appointments by placing calendar events on your iPod’s calendar.
- Take your contact information with you wherever you go.
- Store text gems on your iPod so you can read them at your leisure.
- Use your iPod as a portable hard drive.
- Use an iPod shuffle as a flash drive.
- Move music from your iPod onto a computer.
The iPod is one amazing device, isn’t it? It excels as a music, podcast, and even video player, but it does so much more. This chapter provides your education in iPod utility and includes lots more uses for your trusty iPod, including managing your time, calendar, and contact information. If you don’t want ...