6. Building an iPod’s Music Library
In This Chapter
- Get an overview of how to build your iTunes music Library.
- Determine how much iPod space you need and how much you have available.
- Understand and configure your iPod music synchronization options.
- Synchronize specific playlists on your iPod automatically.
- Manage your iPod’s music manually.
- Manage the music on an iPod shuffle.
- Use the same iPod with more than one computer.
- Use more than one iPod with the same computer.
The first time you connect your iPod to your computer, all the music in your iTunes Library will be transferred to your iPod automatically—that is, all the music that fits within the iPod’s disk or memory space limitations. If your iPod has enough storage space to hold all ...