18. Using WordPerfect’s Legal Tools
In This Chapter
- Put together a table of contents.
- Build a table of authorities or bibliography.
- Use the Document Map feature to navigate through lengthy documents.
- Use the Review Document feature to mark each reviewer’s revisions and to allow the author to accept or reject those revisions.
- Compare two versions of a document and let WordPerfect add revision marks.
- Use WordPerfect’s pleading experts to create cases, produce pleading documents, and publish pleadings to EDGAR.
- Use the new Save Without Metadata feature to strip out sensitive or confidential information.
WordPerfect has always had legal-specific tools. In fact, during the early days of PC-based word processors, WordPerfect dominated the market ...