16. Working with Templates
In This Chapter
- Learn how to open a template and how to customize the WordPerfect default template.
- Understand how important it is to back up your default template before you make any changes.
- Download and install bonus template files from the Corel websites.
- Convert existing documents into templates to automate your document production.
- Start the WordPerfect OfficeReady browser to preview and open additional templates.
Every document that you create in WordPerfect is based on a template. Up to this point, you’ve been using the
wp13us.wpt template (for the U.S. version of WordPerfect), which is the default template in WordPerfect and contains all the default settings for new documents. The default template is blank ...