13. Sharing Data
In This Chapter
- Learn how to use copy and paste to copy data from another program into WordPerfect.
- Use the Clipbook utility to maintain a library of clips that can be pasted into a document.
- Set up links between a WordPerfect document and data in other programs.
- Learn how to work with files in other formats.
- Learn some tricks for using data in unsupported formats.
- Publish WordPerfect documents to PDF and XML formats.
You can bring information from other applications into WordPerfect using simple copy-and-paste techniques. The Windows Clipboard acts as a go-between, transferring the information between applications. If you have the Windows operating system on your computer, you have the Clipboard, so you’re ready to go.