8. Working with Pages
In This Chapter
- Learn how to manually insert a page break to start on a new page.
- Switch to a different paper size or orientation.
- Learn how to subdivide a page into multiple sections.
- Discover how to include page numbers, headers, and footers in your documents.
- Use the Suppress and Delay Codes features to prevent certain page elements from printing.
- Add some punch with a plain or fancy border around a page.
- Use Make It Fit to shrink or expand a document into a certain number of pages.
In previous chapters, you learned how to format sections of selected text and paragraphs. This chapter deals with formatting that you apply to the entire page. Features such as headers and footers, page numbers, and borders are applied to ...