6. Using the Writing Tools
In This Chapter
- Learn how to run a spell check and use Grammatik to check documents for grammatical errors.
- Use the 30,000-word dictionary to look up definitions.
- Learn how to switch to a different set of writing tools for other languages.
- Learn how to search (and replace) text, codes, or a combination of both.
- Use QuickCorrect, QuickWords, and Format-As-You-Go to make your typing efficient and accurate.
Word processors have evolved from glorified typewriters to document production engines. WordPerfect blurs the lines between word processors and desktop publishers by combining features designed for the placement and structure of graphics with features that allow you to manipulate text.
At the same time, the type of ...