5. Learning Basic Formatting
In This Chapter
- Learn how to use bold, italic, and underline to emphasize important text.
- Select different fonts and font sizes to improve the appearance of your documents.
- Change the margin settings to squeeze more text on a page.
- Create an envelope with the mailing address automatically inserted for you.
- Choose from more than 1,500 symbols and special characters that can be inserted into a document.
- Turn on Reveal Codes and learn how to edit or remove codes.
You’ve learned a lot in the first four chapters, and now it’s time to put it into practice. This chapter covers a collection of features that fall into the “basic formatting” category. These are things you will likely want to do right away, such as applying ...