4. Revising Documents
In This Chapter
- Learn how to select text, and move and copy selected text so you can quickly edit your documents.
- Bail yourself out of trouble with the Undo feature.
- Adjust the zoom setting to make it easier to inspect small details in a document.
- Switch to the popular WordPerfect 5.1 Classic Mode complete with blue screen, gray text, and familiar keystrokes.
- Open multiple documents at the same time and preview a document before printing.
- Learn how to fax a document directly from WordPerfect, and use your email program to attach a document to an email message.
The most important skill for you to learn at this point is how to select text. You will use the techniques over and over as you revise documents. Think about it—if ...