3. Finding and Opening Documents
In This Chapter
- Learn how to get around in the Open File dialog box.
- See how to navigate through drives and folders and display the files in other folders.
- Learn how to search for a file when you can’t remember the name or where it is located.
- Convert documents from a different format so that you can work with documents created in other programs.
- Learn how to organize your files into folders so that you can locate them later.
- Learn how files can be moved, copied, renamed, and deleted—all from within the file management dialog boxes.
In Chapter 2, “Creating, Saving, and Printing Documents,” you learned how to create a document from scratch and save it to a disk. In many situations, you can use an existing document ...