In This Chapter
• Specifying, copying, moving, and deleting email folders
• Determining the sender's name and address, the subject and body, and other email message data
• Displaying, closing, moving, and deleting email messages
• Sending new messages as well as replying to and forwarding received messages
• Adding, saving, and removing email attachments
• Working with Outlook's email capabilities from other applications
Not many people know it, but Microsoft Outlook also incorporates VBA, so you can create Outlook-based VBA macros and applications. Outlook itself is a big program, so you can imagine that the Outlook object model is huge, with dozens of objects and untold numbers of properties, methods, and events. ...