Knowledge and Skills Assessment
This chapter will enable you to accomplish the following:
- Determine what a knowledge and skills assessment is.
- Know when to use a knowledge and skills assessment.
- Recognize the benefits and drawbacks of the approach.
- Identify critical success factors for completing a knowledge and skills assessment.
- Examine the steps for undertaking a knowledge and skills assessment.
- Examine how knowledge and skills assessments were conducted in two organizations.
RELATED TOOLKIT JOB AIDS
The following job aids for use with the material in this chapter are available in the Needs Assessment Toolkit, which can be found in Section Four of this book:
- Knowledge and Skills Assessment Interview Guide
- Skills Assessment ...