Importing the image into Blender
To follow along from this point, point your browser to http://thingiverse.com/thing:90754.
Ch10 Scanned Image.jpg, and right-click to save the image:
- Start Blender and, as usual, clear the scene (Ctrl + A + X) and save it to start a project.
- Give it an appropriate name in an appropriate directory, such as
Ch10 Measuring and Drawer Guide.blend.
- Change the view to Top Ortho (Numpad 7, Numpad 5).
- In the Properties panel (N), locate the Background Images section, check the box next to it, expand it, and click on the Add Image button:
- Click on the Open button and navigate to where the scanned image of the stamped ...