31 Days Before Your CompTIA® Network+ Certification Exam
31 Days Before Your CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam offers you a friendly, practical way to understand the Network+ certification process, commit to taking the Network+ N10-006 exam, and finish your preparation using a variety of Primary and Supplemental study resources.
The fully updated Network+ N10-006 exam tests the knowledge and skills needed to configure, manage, and troubleshoot network devices; design basic networks; establish connectivity; identify problems; enforce security; and work with standards, protocols, and documentation.
Sign up for the exam and use this book’s day-by-day guide and checklist to organize, prepare, and review. Each day in this guide breaks down an exam topic into a manageable bit of information to review using short summaries. Daily Study Resources sections provide quick references for locating more in-depth treatment within Primary and Supplemental resources.
· This book’s features help you fit exam preparation into a busy schedule:
· Visual tear-card calendar summarizing each day’s study topic
· Checklist for tracking your progress in mastering exam objectives
· Description of the Network+ N10-006 exam organization and sign-up process
· Strategies to prepare mentally, organizationally, and physically for exam day
· Conversational tone to make study more enjoyable
CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Cert Guide
CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Complete Video Course
CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Exam Cram, Fifth Edition
CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Hands-on Lab Simulator
CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Flash Cards and Exam Practice Pack
To enhance your preparation, upgrade to the Digital Study Guide, a media-rich web edition that includes mobile-friendly ebook, videos, interactive exercises, and Check Your Understanding questions. See offer inside. A sample is available to preview at www.pearsonitcertification.com/title/9780134426358.