LEARNING TO INNOVATE, INNOVATING LEARNING
This is a book about hopeful change coming to education and learning. It’s also about rekindling the love of learning inside us all and the joy of working together to help create a better world—something we all could use right now.
Wherever we go in our education travels these days, we seem to be carrying on one long global conversation with variations on the same themes and questions:
• How has the world changed, and what does this mean for education?
• What does everyone need to learn now to be successful?
• How should we learn all this?
• How is 21st century learning different from learning in the 20th century and what does it really look like?
• How will 21st century learning evolve through ...