This Learning Path offers you a clear-cut roadmap to C# proficiency, taking you from a hands-on introduction through design patterns and best practices for writing clear, maintainable code.
C# is recognized as one of the most versatile programming languages around, with a strong set of abstractions, a powerful runtime, and access to a huge amount of library and platform functionality.
This learning path contains self assessments – short, multiple-choice quizzes that you'll take as you work through a Learning Path. They give you quick insights into how you're doing and take the guesswork out of learning.
What you’ll learn—and how you can apply it
- C#’s core concepts and design principles
- Object-oriented programming, types, file management and event-driven programming
- Best practices for creating efficient, maintainable code using C#
- Become fully capable of using 23 popular design patterns to create reusable, maintainable C# code
This Learning Path is for you because…
- You're just getting started with C# or you have some experience, and you want to hone your skills in C#
Materials or downloads needed in advance: Supplemental Content