|You can design and build apps for the iPhone and iPod Touch with existing open source web technologies without using Objective-C or Cocoa. Mobile apps that work on multiple platforms are the wave of the future. Learn about these new technologies from a recognized expert by watching this recorded webcast provided by Safari Books Online!You will learn to convert your product into a native iPhone app using the free PhoneGap framework. Releasing your product as a web app first will help you find, fix and test bugs much faster than if you went straight to the App Store with a product built with Apple’s tools.|
Author Jonathan Stark shows you how to:
- Build iPhone apps with tools you already know how to use
- Learn how to make an existing website look and behave like an iPhone app
- Add native-looking animations to your web app using jQTouch
- Take advantage of client-side data storage with apps that run even when the iPhone is offline
- Submit your applications to the App Store with Xcode
Watch the recorded webcast now!
Check out the book Building iPhone Apps on Safari Books Online.