We’re looking to add to our roster of part-time contractors who can be available for either short contracts (usually under 10 hours) or to assist with ongoing product development.
For consideration, you must have the following qualifications:
- Software engineering skills with a background in either publishing or libraries.
- Excellent English-language writing skills.
The writing qualification is quite important as many of our contracts require producing written reports for audiences of varying technical ability.
We’re looking for skill in any of the following areas:
- XML production (especially XSLT)
- ePub knowledge (including via InDesign or automated tools)
- Any mobile web experience, especially iPhone, Android or Pre
- Automated testing
Please submit a cover letter, a resume, your availability (in number of hours/week) and your hourly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruiters please.