I have split threepress into two different projects hosted on Google Code:
- threepress search, which is the web application that is running on threepress.org.
- epub-tools, which is a repository for standalone tools which can be used in other projects
Most developers will be interested in epub-tools. Experimental projects will start in the search application, receive feedback from the digital publishing community, and get packaged up for distribution in epub-tools.
The tools project has only one application now: tei2epub.
The current version of tei2epub includes these recent changes:
- The latest version of the validation utility epubcheck (0.9.5)
- The NCX files now validate against the NCX DTD as well as epubcheck’s schema (thanks to Jon Noring for testing)
- Some corrections were made to render TOCs more attractively in Adobe Digital Editions