In order to better identify business challenges, we have provided the following list of typical business challenges. Although these business challenges are broad, many are common to all industries, sizes of companies, and geographical locations. Examples of some of the most common business challenges that business analytics may be asked to address include
- Increase market share (customer acquisition).
- Increase customer intimacy.
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Increase customer wallet share growth.
- Increase customer profitability.
- Increase traffic and conversion.
- Increase employee productivity and performance.
- Reduce cost.
- Identify and Prioritize Business Challenges
- from Win with Advanced Business Analytics: Creating Business Value from Your Data
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
- Released: October 2012
How to determine priorities for an analysis
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/win-with-advanced/70382/