Checklist for Masterful Meeting Leaders
To create truly masterful meetings, masterful meeting leaders take the following actions:
Planning and Preparing
- Determine the meeting type, purpose, and products.
- Select participants.
- Identify probable issues that need to be addressed.
- Develop the proposed agenda.
- Select the processes that will be used in executing the agenda, and define the engagement strategies.
- Hold discussions as needed prior to the meeting.
- Select the meeting location, and handle other logistics.
- Prepare and distribute the meeting notice showing a gathering...
- Chapter XVII: Special Topics
- from The Secrets of Facilitation: The SMART Guide to Getting Results with Groups, New and Revised
- Publisher: Jossey-Bass
- Released: October 2012
Use the Master Meeting Checklist in a number of ways. Post it where you can see it easily, to track your progress through all phases of managing a meeting. Also consider using this checklist at the end of a meeting process to assess whether you've completed all the activities required for a high-impact meeting.
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/the-secrets-of/27295/