Steps in Ending the Session
1. Thank the participants for their involvement. Remind them of the part this meeting will play in achieving the overall objective.
2. Remind the team of the next steps, including the following:
- Who will document the session
- When and how the results will be distributed
- The place, date, time, and purpose of the next session
3. Formally end the session.
- Chapter VIII: The Secrets to Closing
- from The Secrets of Facilitation: The SMART Guide to Getting Results with Groups, New and Revised
- Publisher: Jossey-Bass
- Released: October 2012
After you’ve reviewed the meeting, identified next steps and evaluated the meeting’s effectiveness, follow three simple steps to formally end the session.
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/the-secrets-of/27292/