1. Establish a sense of urgency.
2. Form a powerful guiding coalition.
3. Create a vision.
4. Communicate the vision.
5. Empower others to act on the vision.
6. Plan for and create short-term wins.
7. Consolidate improvements and produce still more change.
8. Institutionalize new approaches.
- Chapter 2. Getting People on Board
- from The Scrum Field Guide: Agile Advice for Your First Year and Beyond, Second Edition
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
- Released: December 2015
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/the-scrum-field/16781607/