Phase V: Continuous Improvement
When you stop improving, you start slipping backwards.
—H. James Harrington
This phase consists of three activities (see Figure 6.6.):
• Activity 1: Maintain the Gains
• Activity 2: Implement Area Activity Analysis
• Activity 3: Qualify the Process
- 6 Phase IV: Implementing the New Process and Phase V: Continuous Improvement
- from Streamlined Process Improvement
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- Released: July 2011
Even the most efficient processes need to be scrutinized and modified from time to time. Consider using a streamlined process improvement (SPI) approach that encourages all functions to work together to optimize efficiency.
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/streamlined-process-improvement/97316/