• Do you know what it takes to install your system?
• Do you have a plan for backing out a failed installation?
• Can you upgrade an existing version of the system (if required)?
• Do you understand the facilities and constraints of the proposed production environment(s) that you plan to use? Can you live with or mitigate these if they are not ideal?
• Do you know how information will be moved from the existing environment into the new system?
• Do you have a clear migration strategy to m...
- 22. The Operational Viewpoint
- from Software Systems Architecture: Working with Stakeholders Using Viewpoints and Perspectives, Second Edition
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
- Released: October 2011
Operational view checklist
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/software-systems-architecture/3383523/