• Have you mapped all of the system’s functional elements to a type of element in your runtime platform? Have you mapped them to specific hardware devices if appropriate?
• Is the role of each piece of your runtime platform fully understood? Is the specified hardware or service suitable for the role?
• Have you established detailed specifications for the system’s hardware devices or the hosted services that you require? Do you know exactly how many of each device or how much of each service is required?
• Do you have service-level agreements for t...
- 21. The Deployment Viewpoint
- from Software Systems Architecture: Working with Stakeholders Using Viewpoints and Perspectives, Second Edition
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
- Released: October 2011
Deployment view checklist
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/software-systems-architecture/3383503/