• Have you defined a clear strategy for organizing the source code modules in your system?
• Have you defined a general set of rules governing the dependencies that can exist between code modules at different abstraction levels?
• Have you identified all of the aspects of element implementation that need to be standardized across the system?
• Have you clearly defined how any standard processing should be performed?
• Have you identified any standard approaches to design that you need all element designers and implementers ...
- 20. The Development Viewpoint
- from Software Systems Architecture: Working with Stakeholders Using Viewpoints and Perspectives, Second Edition
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
- Released: October 2011
Development view checklist
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/software-systems-architecture/3383492/