• Is there a clear system-level concurrency model?
• Are your models at the right level of abstraction? Have you focused on the architecturally significant aspects?
• Can you simplify your concurrency design?
• Do all interested parties understand the overall concurrency strategy?
• Have you mapped all functional elements to a process (and thread if necessary)?
• Do you have a state model for at least one functional element in each process and thread? If not, are you sure the processes an...
- 19. The Concurrency Viewpoint
- from Software Systems Architecture: Working with Stakeholders Using Viewpoints and Perspectives, Second Edition
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
- Released: October 2011
Concurrency view checklist
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/software-systems-architecture/3383487/