• Do you have an appropriate level of detail in your data models (e.g., no more than about 20–30 entities)?
• Does the data model support the processing requirements now and those likely in the future?
• Are keys clearly identified for all important entities?
• When an entity is distributed across multiple systems or locations with different keys, are the mappings between these keys defined? Do you have processes for maintaining these mappings when data items are created?
• Have you taken account of data in one place ...
- 18. The Information Viewpoint
- from Software Systems Architecture: Working with Stakeholders Using Viewpoints and Perspectives, Second Edition
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
- Released: October 2011
Information view checkpoint
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/software-systems-architecture/3383474/