• Do you have fewer than 15 to 20 top-level elements?
• Do all elements have a name, clear responsibilities, and clearly defined interfaces?
• Do all element interactions take place via well-defined interfaces and connectors that link the interfaces?
• Do your elements exhibit an appropriate level of cohesion?
• Do your elements exhibit an appropriate level of coupling?
• Have you identified the important usage scenarios and used these to validate the system’s functional structure?<...
- 17. The Functional Viewpoint
- from Software Systems Architecture: Working with Stakeholders Using Viewpoints and Perspectives, Second Edition
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
- Released: October 2011
Functional view checklist
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/software-systems-architecture/3383442/