• Have you consulted with all of the stakeholders who are interested in the Context view (which is probably all of them)?
• Have you identified all of the external entities with which the system needs to interact and their relevant responsibilities?
• Do you have a good understanding of the nature of every interface with each external entity, and is this documented to an appropriate level of detail?
• Have you considered possible dependencies between the external entities with which you have to interact? Are these implicit dependencies documented in the AD?
- 16. The Context Viewpoint
- from Software Systems Architecture: Working with Stakeholders Using Viewpoints and Perspectives, Second Edition
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
- Released: October 2011
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/software-systems-architecture/3383413/