Figure 3.1. Marick’s test categories
Marick defines two dimensions:
• technology versus business facing—tests done from end-user perspective are business facing, whereas tests concerning the implementation are technology facing.
- Chapter 3. Test
- from Practices for Scaling Lean & Agile Development: Large, Multisite, and Offshore Product Development with Large-Scale Scrum
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
- Released: January 2010
• Erran Carmel’s books, Global Software Teams and Offshoring Information Technology, are two of the better high-level books that explore multisite development.
• Jutta Eckstein’s Agile Software Development with Distributed Teams is written by a consultant and coach with hands-on experience in both agile and multisite development.
• Keith Braithwaite and Tim Joyce summarize key principles and practices in their paper XP Expanded: Distributed Extreme Programming. Although written in the context of Extreme Programming, it applies to all agile development approaches
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/practices-for-scaling/67975/