Setting self-development objectives
Now you are ready to clarify your personal objectives. These are the types of questions you need to ask yourself:
• Where do I want to be in the future in the short and the long term?
• Will I remain a team leader forever?
• Do I want to continue to work for the same organization?
• Do I need to update my skills in the light of new technology?
• Do I need to learn new management techniques?
• Do I ...
Now that you know where you are and have some ideas of where you want to focus your development efforts, it is time to formalize your objectives and create a Self Development Plan. It is important to remember that your Self Development Plan will adapt and change as you do. This lesson provides an overview of the process.
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/people-and-self/96237/