Right-sizing cubes and schemas
When designing a schema, it’s best to start small and add complexity only if you need it.
- Start off with simple cubes, with fewer dimensions and just one measure group.
- Create complex cubes with multiple measure groups if you need to answer complex business questions.
- Even if you build complex cubes, keep the simple cubes around for less advanced users performing ...
- Chapter 5. How schemas grow
- from Mondrian in Action: Open source business analytics
- Publisher: Manning Publications
- Released: September 2013
More #mondrian tips
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/mondrian-in-action/113026/