26. Select the two leftmost cells in the row for the outermost group header, right-click and select Tablix: Merge Cells from the context menu. (Click and drag or hold down SHIFT while clicking to select multiple cells at the same time.)
27. Right-click anywhere in the second-from-the-left column in the table. Select Tablix: Insert Column | Right from the context menu.
28. Hover over the cell in the column you just created in the innermost group header row. Select the Week field from the Field Selector.
29. Modify the following property of this cell:
- Chapter 7 Kicking It Up a Notch: Intermediate Reporting
- from Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne Media
- Released: August 2008
How to group
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/microsoft-sql-server/31811/