Identifying customer needs
To determine customer requirements you have to understand customers’ needs in more depth. You need answers to the following questions:
• Can you group your customers into categories? How many categories? What defines each category?
• What content does each customer use and when?
• Is the content for one customer group different from that for another customer group? How is it different? Where does it differ?
• How do customers access your content?
• How do they want to access your content?<...
- Chapter 7. What does your customer really need?
- from Managing Enterprise Content: A Unified Content Strategy, Second Edition
- Publisher: New Riders
- Released: February 2012
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/managing-enterprise-content/18109062/