First, print out the code you want to understand. Yes, print it out, because your eyes and brain are more used to reading paper than computer screens. Make sure you only print a few pages at a time.
Second, go through your printout and make note of the following:
1. Functions and what they do.
2. Where each variable is first given a value.
3. Any variables with the same names in different parts of the program. These may be trouble later.
- Exercise 37. Symbol Review
- from Learn Python the Hard Way: A Very Simple Introduction to the Terrifyingly Beautiful World of Computers and Code, Third Edition, ...
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
- Released: October 2013
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/learn-python-the/2723/