2. Avoid any project that mentions “Python 3.” That’ll only confuse you.
3. Pick a random project and click on it.
4. Click on the
Source tab and browse through the list of files and directories until you find a .py file (but not setup.py—that’s useless).
- Exercise 23. Read Some Code
- from Learn Python the Hard Way: A Very Simple Introduction to the Terrifyingly Beautiful World of Computers and Code, Third Edition, ...
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
- Released: October 2013
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/learn-python-the/2056/