What Is Interpersonal Savvy?
Interpersonal savvy is your ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with colleagues, superiors, and direct reports. It's a capacity made up of several interlocking skills, such as the following:
- good listening
- a strong orientation toward teamwork
- a willingness to share responsibility
We all like to believe we possess these qualities, and everyone does have the capacity for interpersonal savvy. The challenge is building that capacity so others see that you have these qu...
- Interpersonal Savvy: Building and Maintaining Solid Working Relationships
- from Interpersonal Savvy: Building and Maintaining Solid Working Relationships
- Publisher: Center for Creative Leadership
- Released: March 2013
In this selection, you’ll explore the concept of “interpersonal savvy” and learn which interlocking skills you need to become more interpersonally skillful.
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/interpersonal-savvy-building/15330146/