Metaphors and analogies are used in three main ways:
- As a way of conceptualizing what we are doing (e.g. surfing the web).
- As a conceptual model instantiated at the interface (e.g. the desktop metaphor).
- As a way of visualizing an operation (e.g. an icon of a shopping cart into which we place items we wish to purchase on an online shopping site).
- Chapter 2: UNDERSTANDING AND CONCEPTUALIZING INTERACTION
- from INTERACTION DESIGN: beyond human-computer interaction, 3rd Edition
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
- Released: June 2011
Tre sätt att använda metaforer
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/interaction-design-beyond/41317/