- he client application submits an application request to the Resource Manager.
- The Resource Manager asks a Node Manager to create an Application Master instance for this application. The Node Manager gets a container for it and starts it up.
- This new Application Master initializes itself by registering itself with the Resource Manager.
- The Application Master figures out how many processing resources are needed to execute the entire application. This is done by requesting from the NameNode the names and locations of the files and data blocks the application needs and calculating how many map tasks and reduce tasks are needed to process all this data.
- The Application Master then requests the ...
Funcionamento do YARN
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/hadoop-for-dummies/27875/