PROPERTY 1. FREQUENT DELIVERY
The single most important property of any project, large or small, agile or not, is that of delivering running, tested code to real users every few months. The advantages are so numerous that it is astonishing that any team doesn't do it:
• The sponsors get critical feedback on the rate of progress of the team.
• Users get a chance to discover whether their original request was for what they actually need and to get their discoveries fed back into development.
• Developers keep their focus, breaking deadlocks of indecision.
- Chapter 2. Applied (The Seven Properties)
- from Crystal Clear A Human-Powered Methodology for Small Teams
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
- Released: October 2004
Building and using a methodology for the acceleration of speed of delivery ultimately gives the tools to efficiently improve quality while also increasing productivity.
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/crystal-clear-a/269315/