the big steps are:
- The content splurge: working out everything you could say, and cutting what you don’t need.
- Order, order: deciding what to say when.
- The headline act: using headlines to make a ‘skeleton’ for your document.
- The first draft: writing for your reader.
- Honing it to perfection: im...
- from Business Express: Writing compelling reports and proposals
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Released: August 2014
Write compelling reports/proposals, these are the big steps:
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/business-express-writing/563366/