“Tester Bill of Rights.” We encourage you to use it to help testers integrate into agile teams.
• You have the right to bring up issues related to testing, quality, and process at any time.
• You have the right to ask questions of customers, programmers, and other team members and receive timely answers.
• You have the right to ask for and receive help from anyone on the project teams, including programmers, managers, and customers.
• You have the right to estimate testing tasks and have these included in story estimates.
- Chapter 3. Cultural Challenges
- from Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
- Released: December 2008
Tester Bill of Rights
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/agile-testing-a/10150658/