In summary, there are two primary sets of responsibilities that can be implied from the previous.
• Responsibility set #1:The product owner sets the Vision and product objectives, manages the ROI, defines pricing and licensing policies (which can impact the implementation), and works with marketing to position the product in the marketplace.
• Responsibility set #2:The product owner is a member of the team and works daily with developers and testers to elaborate stories and help the team meet its objectives.
- Chapter 11. Role of the Product Owner
- from Agile Software Requirements: Lean Requirements Practices for Teams, Programs, and the Enterprise
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
- Released: December 2010
Papel do PO (Product Owner)
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/agile-software-requirements/268604/