Which needs will the product address? What value does the product add?
• Which product attributes are critical for meeting the needs selected and therefore for the success of the product? What will the product roughly look like and do? In which areas is the product going to excel?
• How will the company make money from selling the product? What are the sources of revenue and what is the business model?<...
- 2. Envisioning the Product
- from Agile Product Management with Scrum: Creating Products that Customers Love
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
- Released: March 2010
Share this highlighthttp://www.safaribooksonline.com/a/agile-product-management/23782/