This short, free ebook from March 2012 describes the Dart language, libraries, and tools that help you develop structured, fast, and maintainable web apps that run in any modern browser.
Table of Contents
- What is Dart?
1. What is Dart?
- Why Did Google Create Dart?
- Does the Web Really Need Another Language?
- Show Me the Code
- How Can I Play with Dart?
- How About a Real Editor?
- What’s New About Dart?
- Why Does Dart Look so Familiar?
- What Is in the Dart Platform?
- Should I Use Dart for My App Today?
- How Do You Expect People to Use Dart?
- What Libraries Are Available?
- Show Me More Code
- Where Can I Learn More?
- About the Authors
|j / →||Next chapter|
|k / ←||Previous chapter|
|f||Increase font size|
|g||Decrease font size|
|t||Toggle the table of contents|
Site wide shortcuts
|h||Go to the homepage|
|r||Go to recommended page or get a new recommendation|
|u||Scroll up to top of page|
|esc||Close modal windows|
|?||Toggle this panel|
|/||Focus search (where present)|
|j / →||Select next card|
|k / ←||Select previous card|
|↑||Select card above it|
|↓||Select card below it|
|tab||Focus next element inside card|
|esc||Remove selection from card|
|m||Show more cards (if more button present)|
Focused Cards (?)
|d||Remove recommended card|
|Shift enter||Go to chapter|
Shortcuts may be disabled from the settings page.